Subject: [Leica] Film Refrigeration/Condensation Question
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Jun 6 16:55:34 2004

If you are in a dry place I wouldn't worry about it at all. It is not
the temperature, it is the humidity. During the winter around here, we
put things in the freezer to warm them up.

If it is moist then just make up small bundles in ziplock bags and
remove and acclimatize one bag at a time.

John Collier