Subject: [Leica] Chicago Luggers
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Jun 7 07:22:25 2004

Bob

It was great to meet you, Andy and Greg(Not sure of name) at Central Camera
Saturday.  Had a good time spending Lunch with the three of you.  It is
always good to be able to put a face to a name.  The weather was just right
and we had a good time walking around Chicago.  Kat had a great time at the
House Of Blues at the Fall Out Boy concert, she was right in front of the
stage and had a great time. Oh, I told her you had a photo for one of the
bands albums, but forgot what the bands name was, can you send me the name?

Here is the url link where my FOM2 photo is, it is in the 2003 selection:

http://stmaarten.globat.com/%7eafirkin.com/SelectionY3/source/2003c04n47.htm

Gene