Subject: [Leica] Baycon Masquerade Photoshoot
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Mon Jun 7 08:38:59 2004

At 05:54 AM 6/7/2004, Phong wrote:
>I looked at these and rather enjoy the series.  The image quality
>is markedly different (better) than others you have shown in
>the past.  I wonder if you have changed scanners, or use a digital
>camera for these, or is it due the use of studio lights to provide
>enough of light.

Thanks Phong. Glad you enjoy them. Everything (scanner, camera,
lighting)  is the same as before, except that I use the 50 'cron
exclusively whereas before I used the 35 'lux ASPH a lot. The last set I
did with on-convention Studio light was back in last October and I
definitely got a lot of misses with the lighting because a) it was the
first time I used the Studio flash with so many different people and I
didn't change the aperture to compensate the varying tone/color of the
costumes.e.g. the whites were burning out a lot. I had a few pics with
exposure problems this time but the problem is very very small, and b) this
is inside a hotel and there are some ambient light. Last time it was
outdoor with practically no other light source.

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Message from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Baycon Masquerade Photoshoot)