Subject: [Leica] Sharp lenses, who cares?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Mon Jun 7 23:01:52 2004

Sorry for picking this up after almost a month, but I tried this on a few
pictures and the effect is... "interesting." Usually I leave the Radius at
small amount and adjust the "Amount." This seems to change the contrast and
make the highlight "brighter" in addition to sharpening?

So in layperson's term, exactly what does these settings do?

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from chmphoto at sbcglobal.net (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Sharp lenses, who cares?)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Sharp lenses, who cares?)
Message from chmphoto at sbcglobal.net (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Sharp lenses, who cares?)