Subject: [Leica] I'm sure you all did this, but I'm gonna be the first to post it!
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Tue Jun 8 08:29:40 2004

Wanted to, but we had a very cloudy morning today, so missed it.  Otherwise
I overslept. ;-)

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>        |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           06/08/2004 08:07 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

  |       To:       "'lug@leica-users.org'" <lug@leica-users.org>
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  [Leica] I'm sure you all did this,  but I'm gonna be the
first to post  |
  |        it!

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/2004/transit.jpg

Why will I be the first to post it? Because I use a really fast developer.

[Leica d100 zycor 500-800mm f12-16 cat zoom, mylar baloon.]