Subject: [Leica] Mysterious Kodak film
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Jun 8 12:11:32 2004

I think that's the same film that they sell in grocery stores/walmarts in
the US as "Black & White +" or something like that.  I used it a couple of
years ago before I started ordering all my film from B&H where T400CN was
just so darn cheap to buy.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that B&W+ was pretty similar to T400CN
(just not the "professional" version), although I'm sure someone will
correct me.  Anyway, I always had good experiences with it.  I treated it
the same as T400CN (e.i. 200, if possible).

Replies: Reply from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] Mysterious Kodak film)