Subject: [Leica] Mysterious Kodak film
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Jun 8 11:33:32 2004

Dear LUGgers,

rushing through the airport with my newly returned IIIf I grabbed for some
B&W
in Boots (large national pharmacy chain) and picked up three rolls of a C-41
film labelled "Kodak Black & White + 400". Cat no is 377 9360; BWC 135-36.

[Yeah OK guys, I know about grabbing film at the last moment, but I had one
roll
of T400CN and the flight was early.]

It isn't T400CN, nor BW400CN as far as I can see from Kodak's site. What is
it?

I am sure _SOMEONE_ on the LUG will know. Interestingly the copyright date
on
the package is 2000!!!

Many thanks,

Peter Dzwig

PS It went in the camera OK.  I will think about showing you when I get the
results back :-)

PPS Was very pleased by the reverential comments from two Frenchman in two
places about Leicas!

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Mysterious Kodak film)
Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Mysterious Kodak film)