Subject: [Leica] C41 B&W?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Jun 10 08:34:51 2004

Sonny,

I use them because it makes no difference to the price I pay - and I find
them
more helpful as a guide than the index prints. Over here (UK) you pay about
$7.50 - $9 for a reasonable quality priont, scan etc.

Interestingly at least one major chain around here has abandoned one hour
prints
  in favour of overnight runs giving better quality after a lot of
complaints -
and I think that they get swamped at times.

Regards,

Peter