Subject: [Leica] C41 B&W?
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 07:46:54 2004

Well, I obviously live in the wrong part of the country.  Processing is
$1.95, a CD is $10 for the first roll and $5 for each additional roll on
the CD.  I usually get prints so the total for processing, prints, and a CD
will run $20 minimum.  Lately I have been scanning the film on my flatbed
scanner (not the greatest, but works), so processing and prints runs $14.
But for the same package as Sonny gets I'm still double what he pays.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           SonC@aol.com                                 |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           06/10/2004 09:13 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |

  |       To:       lug@leica-users.org
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] C41 B&W?

In a message dated 6/10/2004 8:20:46 AM Central Standard Time,