Subject: [Leica] Unlurking for Reagan War Story
From: Cmrausr at aol.com (Cmrausr@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 08:55:42 2004

I guess this is a good way to reintroduce myself to folks after mostly
lurking for several years. I was lucky to spend both the Reagan terms
working in
Washington for the AP, spending much of my time antagonizing the Reagans by
looking for those rare moments of spontaneous reaction in a closely managed
White
House. It was a fun time.

Sal knows what I mean.

The URL is my five minute of local fame, hope you folks enjoy the war story.

http://greenvilleonline.com/news/2004/06/10/2004061033113.htm

Scott Stewart

cmrausr@aol.com