Subject: [Leica] Re. Daniel's Postings
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jun 11 10:26:28 2004

Hi Bob,

You ask about the luminosity in the skintones. I'm not real sure. It's
just something I strive for. I think it has more to do with watch the
light and seeing how it plays than anything else. Probably getting the
exposure right helps. I've gotten Ilford Delta 400 tuned in to the way I
work now. I like it best at 640/800 rather than 400 and I just develop in
Xtol according to the box (1:1 15.5 minutes with vigorous agitation every
30 seconds).

Thanks for your nice remarks. I liked the portrait myself. I took it
yesterday and I knew when the shutter went "click" that I was going to
like it.

Take care!
Daniel