Subject: [Leica] Re: Unlurking for Reagan War Story
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jun 11 10:26:29 2004

That's a really nice way to de-lurk Scott. Nice to hear from you.

Daniel

-------------------------
I guess this is a good way to reintroduce myself to folks after mostly
lurking for several years. I was lucky to spend both the Reagan terms
working in Washington for the AP, spending much of my time antagonizing
the Reagans by looking for those rare moments of spontaneous reaction in a
closely managed White House. It was a fun time.

Sal knows what I mean.

The URL is my five minute of local fame, hope you folks enjoy the war
story.

http://greenvilleonline.com/news/2004/06/10/2004061033113.htm

Scott Stewart

cmrausr@aol.com