Subject: [Leica] Spanish member
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jun 12 03:21:59 2004

Hi Alfonso,

And welcome back. Where in Spain are you?

To the rest of the list: if anyone happens to be in Madrid between now
and mid-July, be sure to check out one of the many exhibits going on all
over the city, under the Photo Espa?a 2004 umbrella. There are literally
around 100 events, both "official" and smaller shows. I went to see one
by Javier Campano at the Reina Sofia Arts Center (near Atocha station)
last Monday, and it was excellent. The show is called Hotel Mediod?a.
The best thing to do is to buy one of the Spanish photo magazines when
you land and then pick out the shows to see. Or, go to:
http://www.photoes.com

Nathan