Subject: [Leica] Do not photograph fire hydrants
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jun 12 03:22:00 2004

Banning camera phones is increasingly common at larger companies. I just
read in FT this week that even Samsung does so--deliciously ironic since
they are one of the leading makers of such phones. There was also a
story about another large corporation which made the phone provider
remove the lenses from the phones it shipped to them. As virtually all
new phones will have cameras by default by next year, such customization
will be required by many corporate clients.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands