Subject: [Leica] in memoriam: Sal DiMarco, Jr.
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sun Jun 13 02:00:37 2004

2004-06-13-00:41:49 Brian Reid:
>       Sal DiMarco, Jr. died suddenly Friday afternoon at a local hospital.

Damn.  That's sudden, and shocking, and sad.  I wasn't one of his
actual chums, but I've shared the occasional dinner with him and other
members of the LUG crew a few times we all crossed paths at a photo
show or something.  His humorously unflappable, been-through-the-wars
manner somehow made him seem nigh-on invulnerable, which I guess is
why this news is sort of irrationally surprising to me.

Damn.