Subject: [Leica] in memoriam: Sal DiMarco, Jr.
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Jun 13 02:40:45 2004

This is very sad. I had not had the chance to meet Sal, but I know how
much he was involved in our group and in the lives of many on it. Sal
was part of FOM2 and one of the first to volunteer to act as a mentor
to those working on the project. My prayers go out to those who knew
him. Sadly he will be missed along with Jim Gatlin and Steve LeHuray.