Subject: [Leica] in memoriam: Sal DiMarco, Jr.
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sun Jun 13 09:21:25 2004

I met Sal at the 2003 LHSA Annual Meeting in Portland. Sal came over to meet
me as soon as I hit the registration table, introduced himself, and handed
me a red "Lug" button to wear. We had a nice discussion then and a number of
times later that weekend. I'm certainly going to miss Sal and his always
helpful posts to the Lug!

Happy Snaps to a wonderful photographer and wonderful guy!

Regards,

Greg