Subject: [Leica] The passing of my wife.
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 08:01:52 2004

Roland

Sorry to hear of your loss.  My condolences.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>             |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           06/13/2004 07:32 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>, "Leica Users Group"
               |
  |        <lug@leica-users.org>
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  [Leica] The passing of my wife.

    My wife Georgia Runge-Smith died June 7, 2004.  We had twenty great
years together and knew each other since our first date in 1957.

She supported my hobbies and never complained about any of my many
purchases.  I supported her's also.

I will miss her.  There are some things I would like to share with her from
each day.  But, she will not be returning to our home.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California