Subject: [Leica] PAW 25
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Tue Jun 15 18:17:44 2004

Interesting shot...on several levels. Obviously a challenging exposure given
the low light. It seems a bit soft, but doesn't detract from the image. It
might have worked better focusing on the model's expression, which is IMHO
the most interesting component, than the painter. The expression of the
model is one I would expect from someone who has been reduced to an objet
d'art from a person...somewhat detached yet a bit self-conscious in the
role. Given you used digital, did you consider bumping up the ISO to gain
more depth of field?

Kinda makes me wish I went the studio/painting route instead of the
photographic in my fine arts degree ;-)

jm