Subject: [Leica] Fw: Memorial for Sal Dimarco date for PLUG
From: paladin007 at comcast.net (Paul T. Winkfield)
Date: Tue Jun 15 19:12:42 2004

Hi  LUGers,

I'm forwarding this from Alfie, he does not have ready access to the web, so
if you're interested please contact me  paladin007@comcast.net and I'll help
Alfie with the details. Oasis is at 17th and Walnut sts.
<paul>

- - -- - - - -- - - - - -

From: "Albert Wang"

Subject: Memorial for Sal Dimarco date for PLUG
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:10:24 -0400

Hi Paul,

Powell and I figured out that it would be apropos to host a PLUG memorial
meeting for Sal DiMarco this Saturday between 11:30 am to 12:00 pm (starting
time)
at Oasis Restaurant. The website is at
http://philadelphia.citysearch.com/profile/8949790 which tells you that the
location is nearby Barnes and Noble too!

If it's alright, please inform the rest of the PLUG and any camera dudes who
knew Sal to arrive that place.

Also it would be good to dig up some Sal pictures too.

Alfie