Subject: [Leica] Noctilux ramblings
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Wed Jun 16 02:49:55 2004

John, that's one of the best descriptions I've yet read about the Noct, and
it follows my experience exactly.  When I went through my brief fling with
the digicam, the thing I missed the most was the imagery of the Noct, so
much so that I picked up an MP and Noct again, and haven't gone back to
digital since.

Regards,

Mitch