Subject: [Leica] More hoopers/PAW 24 from Aaron
From: dcm at pobox.com (David Mason)
Date: Wed Jun 16 08:16:51 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 11:02, Aaron Sandler wrote:
> After my previous success(?) shooting the local hula hoopers, I went back
> again to the weekly after-work-music-and-picnic and got some pix of Julia
> doing her thing.

I must have just missed you Aaron! I too am mesmerized by this woman's
hula-hooping.

I like the shot, I think you did get some of the feeking of her
movement. The thing I like about it is that you caught the sense that
she has that what she is doing takes hardly any effort and is more like
dance.

Cheers,

Dave

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] More hoopers/PAW 24 from Aaron)