Subject: [Leica] A photo of new life.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jun 17 12:43:06 2004

Clif Wright posted:

> My son Henry Pope Wright was born on Thursday June
> 10th.
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/clifwright/image-68676.html <

Hi Clif,

Now that's one healthy looking lad, congratulations to all three of you. :-)

 A suggestion for future use of this picture... like I mean along time into
the future use. ;-)

When the young lad get's married and at the reception speeches are being
made about bride and groom is the time to use it. ;-)

When the speaker comes to the groom, you bring out a mounted 30"X40" print
of this for all to see him when he arrived. ;-) Trust me we did it to our
daughter except she was in her crib sucking her thumb and it near brought
the house hall down with laughter.

He may want to remove some of your vital parts, but he'll get over it, as
it's a wonderful surprise and makes for a neat family moment.

ted