Subject: [Leica] Re: Ted's Book
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jun 17 17:12:38 2004

Gene said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ted's Book

> Like Eric, I will be studying these photographs for a long
> time to learn as much as I can.  You are lucky that you don't live in
Cedar Rapids or near here, as I would probably be constantly at your
doorstep asking questions. ;-)  I should someday hope to have a fraction of
the talent and skill
> displayed in this book.<<<<<

Hi Gene,
Well mon ami the screen is always open for questions pertaining to any of
the books I've done, so ask away! :-) I see the books and the screen as a
rare opportunity to ask pertinent photo questions from the "author." ;-)
Something like  a "resident on screen professor." ;-)

And this offer is open to anyone with copies of the three medical books out
there. It's why we did the "Photographer's Supplement" because I was always
receiving questions from photographers about all kinds of stuff, "how they
were shot, film, souping. lighting, gear etc."

In some cases all I did was open up the number of questions even more so. On
that note, questions are answered as soon as possible depending on what
we're up to at the moment.

Fire away gang. :-)

ted