Subject: [Leica] An R series question
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri Jun 18 02:24:54 2004

Both the SL2Mot (unfortunately it'll cost you an arm and a leg) with its
motor, and the R5 or R7 with the motor drive are well balanced enough
for big lenses. I use the old version of the 250/4 on these, the lens
alone weighs in at close to 1.5kg, so it's not a set-up for takeing
on long walks.
Douglas