Subject: [Leica] slide scanner/data base
From: mipaine at comcast.net (G. Michael Paine)
Date: Sat Jun 19 19:40:29 2004

Thanks for the advice and info. The suggestions seem a bit much just
for a data base, but then my data base, FileMaker Pro cost money too.

The freebie by Nikon I cannot take advantage of as I do not have a
Nikon product.

Thanks again,

Michael

On Jun 19, 2004, at 3:23 PM, Greg Locke wrote:

> Nikon View 6 that comes with most Nikon digital cameras has an IPTC
> editor
> AND is searchable. It's free to download from Nikon websites.

Against stupidity the Gods themselves struggle in vain. /Schiller/