Subject: [Leica] Slide films [other than Kodachrome]
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Sun Jun 20 18:10:10 2004

Fujichrome 100 pushed a stop is great.  ..but, of course, you then have to
pay for push processing.

The Ektachrome EPP, EPN, EPX code films, if you can find them, are great
also. Not as contrasty as the new films.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
www.greglocke.com
 ----JUST RELEASED-------
NEWFOUNDLAND ...journey into a lost nation
by Greg Locke and Michael Crummey
McClelland and Stewart
ISBN # 0-7710-6142-0