Subject: [Leica] A newbie respectfully submits
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jun 21 02:01:53 2004

You don't need a flash, Max. Nice job.

But you might want to move in closer and put focus on the guy singing. As
it is, he kind of disappears in the crowd. Imaggine the flames dominating
the foreground with him singing in the background ... enough of the others
to let us know that they're there. As it is, we get too much of them and
not enough of him.

Keep'em coming!

Best, Daniel