Subject: [Leica] Erwin on the new M-50/1.4 ASPH
From: leicaman at sympatico.ca (Dan C)
Date: Mon Jun 21 05:13:23 2004

Normally I would agree with you, but Puts usually doesn't bring up the
point of Bokeh in his reviews; for him to actually come out and make a
negative comment about it must mean something.  I mean, we're talking about
Puts saying something bad about Leica!

-dan c.

At 08:32 PM 20-06-04 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:

[snip]
>I bet the Bokeh is not so bad. As a matter of fact I'd bet the Bokeh is darn
>good having the subtle fragrance of Jasmine at dewy dawn.
>In any case are we going to use an old optic which is mush when it is IN
>focus just because the mush in the out of focus areas is so nicely mashed
>with peas and garlic? No lumps?

[snip]

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Erwin on the new M-50/1.4 ASPH)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Erwin on the new M-50/1.4 ASPH)