Subject: [Leica] OT: Konica Super-Wide disposable (was: Curved film planes in 35mm camera)
From: attinasi at mac.com (Marc Attinasi)
Date: Mon Jun 21 07:42:47 2004

I've use three of those Konica super wide cameras and I think they are
lousy, despite the curved film plane! Interestingly, they produce
decently sharp image in the 0.5 - 2 meter range, but at infinity it is
all mush. And the film is not great either, too bad they did not use
Fuji 800 speed film ;-)

- marc