Subject: [Leica] Slide films [other than Kodachrome]
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Mon Jun 21 08:48:32 2004

Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com> wrote:

>  I'm surprised that many people who shoot 'chromes don't embrace this film.

>At 09:29 AM 6/21/2004, you wrote:
>

>>Fuji Provia 400F is excellent. Almost no grain at all, scans beautifully.
>>It's hard for me to tell which are my 100F and 400F photos.
>>
>>But at $8/roll, it better do that and somersaults as well.
>>
>>Karen

I haven't tried it 'cuz I don't have a camera body free for trying new
films.  I want to keep some films immediately available at all times - such
as K25, TMax 100, K64, Provia 100F or E100G, K200...  for example I'd hate
to have not had a familiar film on hand for
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/rnph01.html - there are too many times
stuff like this pops up, I don't want to be caught without a film that I
know will do the job.  BUT - the way you two and Tina and others have raved
about it I ought to give 400F a try.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com