Subject: [Leica] An R series question R8 - pretty ?
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 13:27:13 2004

Evidently they moved it sometime in the past 6 years or so.  The first time
I went there, it was either on Offutt AFB or just outside it.  I had been
there to perform a EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility, for those who are
not Electrical Engineers) test on the NECAP aircraft, quite an interesting
plane.  The test was performed while flying over the Great Lakes Test
Range.  Went to see it 2 years ago with the wife and it was in its present
location between Omaha and Lincoln.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Howard L Ritter, Jr"                        |
|         |           <hlritter@mindspring.com>                    |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           06/21/2004 02:34 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] An R series question  R8 - pretty ?

When did they move it???

When I was Chief of the Clinical Medicine Division for the SAC Command
Surgeon in the '80s, I could swear I went to work each day at Offutt AFB
outside Omaha....    ;-)

--howard
Col USAF MC (Ret.)