Subject: [Leica] An alternative Squirrel image
From: wlarsen at ocsnet.net (Will)
Date: Mon Jun 21 22:37:18 2004

Daniel Ridings wrrites:

>Doug and Don,
>
>I know you each have your own technique to move in closer to your
>subjects in the wild, and in their newer habitats.
>
>Not for a moment do I want to belittle your efforts, but you might ask
>Graham for a couple of tips ...
>
>http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/p06.htm

indeed yes.   and the key questions to ask are ...how did you have the
presence of mind of snap the pix...what did you you use to disinffectant
the scrathes and bites...

regards, will, a denzien of the #leica irc when the firewall at  work is
down :)

Message from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] An alternative Squirrel image)