Subject: [Leica] Grendon Northamptonshire #6
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Tue Jun 22 04:11:32 2004

One of the interesting things about this list is how people keep sending me
my memories with their pictures

Before our youngest daughter was born my wife and I took "our last vacation
alone" (as we joke).
We spent a month driving all over England and Scotland visiting ancestral
homes and long lost relatives.
Mine in Nottinghamshire, hers in The Lothians.

Your pictures bring back memories of the English countryside and a great
vacation ...even more so than my own pictures!

It also reminds me how it takes "time" to make great pictures. My short time
spent got me a few decent pictures but to get a collection of great pictures
that last, only the unlimited time of "living it" can get the nuance and
true essence.

thanks

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
www.greglocke.com
 ----JUST RELEASED-------
NEWFOUNDLAND ...journey into a lost nation
by Greg Locke and Michael Crummey
McClelland and Stewart
ISBN # 0-7710-6142-0