Subject: [Leica] Fuji 400, Squirrels, Elpros
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Tue Jun 22 08:11:25 2004

Folks -

Been away from the LUG for a week or so and a quick glance tells me
there's lotsa pictures and other stuff to catch up on (geez, now there's
even my MUG on the LUG.)

For the moment, I've stuck up a bunch of Fuji Provia 400F shots at

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chicago-Birds?page=2

and

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/critters

Also, Gene DuPrey, if you're out there, the lizardly thing in the
critters gallery (could someone tell me what this is?) was shot with the
90 Elmarit and Elpro VIIa on Velvia.  (I think the Elpros are the single
best deal in Leica Reflex Land.)

Comments welcome, of course; I've got to eliminate some of those Indigo
Bunting and Goldfinch shots and maybe trash a raccoon...

Bob Palmieri