Subject: [Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)writing going dwnhll
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Tue Jun 22 07:43:47 2004

> Now, as to the proliferation of writing tools improving writing...I
> think just the opposite may be true. While Email is probably causing
> more people to communicate in writing, the quality of writing today has
> markedly deteriorated over that of a few decades ago, and appears to be
> going nowhere but downhill.

The quality of MY writing has improved by many orders of magnitude.  Before
e-mail, before word processing, there was either pen and paper or the
typewritier.  I made such a mess of both that I gave up in frustration.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)writing goingdwnhll)