Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses on Canon DSLRs
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue Jun 22 10:59:24 2004

I use Leica as well as Canon lenses on my EOS10D. The
biggest problem is focusing the long lenses given the
10D screen. OTOH my Canon 500 f4 is sharper and has
better boke but less saturated colour than my Leica
280 f2.8.
Frank

--- Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> wrote: > I have
heard anecdotal evidence from my local dealer