Subject: [Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jun 22 19:02:59 2004

According to me there is a different kind of style and level of writing
which goes with email and email on lists. You don?t write email like you
would type or hand write a letter in the 60's all other cultural things
aside.
This is not just me I think I got it from somewhere. Hook me up and find
out.

I think its like eating spaghetti with a friend. Sometimes you just make a
truce and agree to slurp. Romaine leaves can be best eaten by hand sans
fork.
http://www.caesar-salad.com/

Mark Rabiner
Photography