Subject: [Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jun 23 08:01:03 2004

You're absolutely correct, Mark; there are different standards. The
problem, however, is that the formal standard has weakened enormously in
the past 40 years, and having the second standard weakens it further, as
the sloppy Email writing carries over into more formal communication. At
least that's how I see it.