Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses on Canon DSLRs
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (n.wajsman@chello.nl)
Date: Wed Jun 23 08:02:55 2004

Thanks to the many people who replied to my question, once again proving the
value of this great resource. As always with a question like this, the
replies varied somewhat, but some general conclusions I drew are:

- the viewfinder and focusing screen on the DSLR is not as good as a
Leicaflex or R8 ditto (no surprise here)
- focusing with longer lenses seems to be OK for most people, wideangles are
more problematic
- the Leica lenses do deliver better results, at least for some people.

Thanks again!

Nathan