Subject: [Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 10:00:50 2004

In a message dated 6/23/2004 11:43:43 AM Central Standard Time,
ljkapner@cox.net writes:

Those of  us who learned and love to use the fully manual camera such as
Leica M  series, with gorgeous, sharp optics, are probably just as put off by
"out  of focus" and "poorly composed" thoughts as we are similarly  flawed
photographic images.

And yes, just to place where I am along  this spectrum, I find I am usually
offended by unintended unsharpness in a  photograph!

Len

--
And your position on unintentional sharpness?  As I sit here looking  at
what

Regards,
--
Sonny