Subject: [Leica] portrait shoot last weekend - all APO 100mm
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Fri Jun 25 03:06:44 2004

I agree - I like tight, close up face shots.
I was experimenting with the lens. I started with full length shots but
ended with mostly close ups.

I am also thrilled with the light on the close ups of the baby.
Those were shot in a very dark living room.
I tried bouncing a strobe off a wall and shooting through a white umbrella.
Both results seemed overblown with light. Although the wall bounce seemed a
little better.

Eric