Subject: [Leica] Friday FS
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Jun 25 04:24:28 2004

Do you have any medium orange green  or green-yellow filters?  Ditto the
thin B+W filters in several ( 52 or bigger)  sizes...... I can use several
sizes, so tell me what you have.....  I also need Softies ( full size and
small size)... random color or Black or silver and $5 each is fine.. how
many do you have for sale?

Also can use the rewind crank in Stainless if it will work on an MP as well?

What do you have that would fit the bill?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

-Large assortment of filters (Leitz, B+W, Nikon) in
E39, 40.5, 43, 46, 48, 49, 52, 55, 60, 62, 77, 82 and
Series VII sizes -- ASK!

-Abrahamsson Soft Release, silver or red, $5

-M2/M3 rapid rewind crank accessory adapter, aluminum
(Gandy/Cameraquest type 4), $60
-M2/M3 rapid rewind crank accessory adapter, stainless
steel (Gandy/Cameraquest type 5), with Allen key, $45