Subject: [Leica] B&W Films/Developers
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Fri Jun 25 17:06:16 2004

I'd like to thank all who commented on the B&W film stock and
developers. Xtol seems to be a popular choice at the moment and I'll see
what I can do about obtaining some. Experimenting with different films
and developers can be both fun and informative. I've tried a couple of
rolls of FP-4 at 125 speed and it scans much better than the HP-5 I
tried. There's still lots more to try though.

Again, thanks to all.