Subject: [Leica] New Noct images - A walk in the woods
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Sat Jun 26 07:01:28 2004

Thanks; I've already received one non-LUG request for a poster sized print
of that image.

Re: the cicadas - We've seen the same thing with endless variations.
There's probably going to be some explosions in the populations of some of
the critters that chowed down on the cicadas.  Birds, snakes, big spiders,
fish, etc., were all going to town on them.

Regards,

Mitch