Subject: [Leica] Responding to BD's venting about the Noct
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Sat Jun 26 11:48:51 2004

First, Mitch, why should I "get over" my personal taste and opinion? Is that
now a requirement for Leica ownership or Lug membership? :-)
==
No; personal taste and opinion is free to share here.

However, everyone is quite aware you have a thing against the Noct.  Fine.
If we want to read more about your specific problems with it, we can
research it in the archives.  I tire of reading your rants against the lens
whenever someone posts anything that mentions "Noctilux".  You seem to have
a personal vendetta against all things related to it and appear prepared to
browbeat and bully anyone that disagrees with you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
To conclude - rather than tell you to "get over it," I'll suggest that if
you're going to post images for criticism, you learn that criticism need not
be taken personally.
==
Criticism about my images?  What criticism?  All I saw were a bunch of
immature and subjective rants about a lens that you have a vendetta against.
As for taking criticism personally, I've survived much worse than you can
ever deliver in this forum.

Regards,

Mitch
   E-mail: mitch.zeissler@verizon.net