Subject: [Leica] 50mm F1.4 redux, or on the need for speed.
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Sat Jun 26 13:34:48 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 18:09, Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:
> It's kind of hard to retire on slave or form W2 wages.
> S. Dimitrov

Ok, I really have no idea how all of this works, but I have been reading
about
how the wages for photographers have fallen through the floor and how the
current
contract are fairly draconian etc. If this is such a huge problem, why don't
the
shooters form a guild or union or something? Am I barking up the wrong tree?
Here in Hollywood everyone is in a guild or union or something.

Just a question.

Feli

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] 50mm F1.4 redux, or on the need for speed.)
Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] 50mm F1.4 redux, or on the need for speed.)