Subject: [Leica] New Noct images - A walk in the woods
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Jun 26 16:10:17 2004

Kim- Despite not liking - heck, hating - the Noctilux bokeh, I
completely agree with your statement about its providing a way to
capture images that might not otherwise be captured. To my way of
thinking, that's it primary value.

And, yes, my feeling and comment is quite predictable - but then so are
most other things on this list. :-)

B.D.