Subject: [Leica] leica gallery comment
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jun 26 17:09:51 2004

Well I'm not surprised I suppose, although I'm confused from the
captions about who is doing what to whom and why. Well, maybe not the
"why".

I think as  a photo-essay it's lacking in context. The images are
interesting but because there's no context to them, beyond some terse
captions, I'm unable to engage with what is happening enough to
establish context and some sort of emotional reaction.

Sorry.

Adam