Subject: [Leica] leica gallery comment
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Sat Jun 26 17:36:04 2004

Hi Liam,

AS a journalist with 20 years experience covering this crap I have noticed
lately that the pro-"pick a side" movements are seriously stepping up
attacks on ANYONE and ANYTHING who even dares report on either side in this
conflict.

In the past year or two both sides have become little more then vitriolic
bags of hate.

Witness the situation at the universities in Montreal.

You can't let assholes get to you. That said, watch yourself. Keep your
address secret. Extremists with a cause (any cause) are unpredictable and
dangerous.   If you shoot a Palistinian protest you'll get this fruitcakes
counterpart from that side calling you down.

Maybe the Aspers and their newspaper editorial bias are to blame?

Not knowing your politics and based only on what I saw on your site I did
not percieve any anti jewish/Isreal tone in your work.
All I saw good solid coverage of a public event.

...and as greyhound owners we were SHOCKED at your humiliating depiction of
greyhounds. :^)

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com

 ----JUST RELEASED-------
NEWFOUNDLAND ...journey into a lost nation
by Greg Locke and Michael Crummey
McClelland and Stewart
ISBN # 0-7710-6142-0
http://www.straylight.ca/newfoundland